- Big Fat Myths by Ruben Meerman
- One Up on Wall Street & Learn to Earn by Peter Lynch
- Nudge by Richard Thaler
Online Yale courses: Coursera
Spend less, earn more
- Three buckets of spending: 1. Essential fixed costs (mortgage, school fees, car payment) 2. Essential expenses – variable (groceries, electricity, gas) 3. Discretionary – extras and luxuries
- 2 ways to earn more money – upskill or educate yourself so you can earn more in your job OR invest money and earn returns.
Asset classes to exercise analogy:
- Cash = walking
- Fixed income/Bonds = Slow jog
- Property = Running
- Australian shares = Spin class
- Global shares = High intensity training
As you move further up the return spectrum, the risk increases.
Important: This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. Consider the appropriateness of the information in regard to your circumstances.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR?
Be on the list that gets you from A to B. Want a holiday? Want to buy a property? Want to know how to retire a millionaire? This is the first step…
Be on the list that gets you from A to B. Want a holiday? Want to buy a
property? Want to know how to retire a millionaire? This is the first step...